Our Mission is to provide a happier, healthier, more productive computer environment by:
- Preventing repetitive injuries from occurring
- Helping reverse RSI that have occurred
- Increasing comfort and worker output
Primarily these goals are accomplished through:
- Ergonomic Training in Office Ergonomic Principles
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Adjustments and or Additions and/or Improvements to Office Workstations
Your Company Goals:
- Create a safe and healthy work environment
- Reduce on-the-job injuries
- Stop minor injuries before they become major injuries
- Help people with major injuries toward recovery
- Reduce employee turnover
- Reduce absenteeism
- Keep morale at a high level
- Comply with all regulations, including OSHA
- Control worker's compensation costs
- Increase productivity
- Increase accuracy
- Increase profits
You can accomplish ALL of your company goals with one strategic decision: convert to ergonomically designed workstations to fit the individual and provide training on the use of the workstation equipment. Problems in productivity, absenteeism, turnover, increased costs, decreased accuracy and low morale can be directly linked to aches and pains, vision problems and comfort levels in the computer intensive environment. The scientific and medical evidence for such a claim is overwhelming and abundant.
CLICK HERE to see the ideal workstation!
Nearly 100% of workstation injuries are preventable. Awareness, neutral position, breaks & exercises and proper equipment all go a long way to reduce discomfort and pain. Many people spend more time in their office chair than in their living room, bedroom, car or any other one location. At work, they spend eight or more hours a day sitting in a chair and a workstation that continues to be uncomfortable and even hurts them. It continues to amaze me how primitive the understanding of the office environment is in relation to the marvels of technology that surrounds it.
The bottom line is that a relatively small investment in the proper workstation shows tremendous results in the goal list above. The $$ savings from reductions in injury, retraining, medical and legal expenses — and the increase in productivity, morale and comfort make the ergonomic program pay for itself many times over in terms of dollars and quality of life.
We have over 22 Years Experience in Office Ergonomics, and have reduced RSI injury rates for thousands of Californians in Public and Private organizations and companies since 1990 by providing:
- Ergonomic Training Classes (Manager Classes, Employee Classes, Train the Trainer Classes
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Ergonomic Furniture, Chairs, Articulating Negative Tilt Keyboard Systems, Keyboards and Accessories
- Special Needs Assistance
- Reasonable Accommodation Solutions (such as sit/stand solutions, electric workstations)
Let us help you find the right solution for your business. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
President, Alexander's Computer Ergonomics
CA Small Business Certification # 744